Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Don & Set Japanese Food

On workdays, whenever I feel like having Japanese food for lunch, I will head off to Golden Shoe Food Centre to fill my craving.


The queue everyday is very long, which is a reflection of the very good pricing and delicious food. The dish prices range from $3.50 to $7.50.


I have tried the following dishes : chicken don, Japanese pork cutlets curry set (which is my favourite), vegetable curry with udon, tempura set, tempura udon, terrayaki chicken set (the chicken are quite different from normal terrayaki chicken as the chicken are deep fried and coated with the stall's unique sauce), ugnagi set and vegetable curry udon. All the set meals come with rice, salad and miso soup. The miso soup is really delicious.


Ratings : 8.5
Service : friendly

Opening Time : Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3.00pm


Address :

Golden Shoe Hawker Centre, #03-19, Market Street, Singapore

No comments: