Sunday, June 28, 2009

IVINS

It was Sunday, and after church my husband suggested we go to IVINS for lunch. I was very happy as I've not been there before, although I had heard about IVINS, the restaurant serving authentic Peranakan food.

Apparently IVINS has several outlets around Singapore. We went to the one on Binjai Park, off Dunearn Road, which was not far from our home. The restaurant is decent looking with no special decor. However, the food are very good and reasonably priced.

We ordered Hee Peow Soup, Curry Fish Head, Ngo Hiang, Honey Pork, Tauhu Goreng, two plain and one yellow rice. Actually I was very full after the meal but still could not resist having dessert. So we also ordered Buboh Cha Cha and Chendol. It is really a very satisfying meal and also quite easy on the pocket.

Great place. ! will definitely visit it again when I crave for Peranakan food as the range of dishes offered is huge. I would like to try the other dishes as well. The bill came up to S$44.10 inclusive of 1 English Breakfast tea and 1 Coca-Cola.



Address : 19/21 Binjai Park. Singapore

Tel No. : (65) 64683060



Service : 7.5


Food :8.0

1 comment:

CLK(m) said...

Wow...another one for me to visit...pay by you...
keep them coming..and my "food" budget will be zero...hehehhheee