Saturday, July 26, 2008

Adam Road Hawker Centre

The name speaks for itself in terms of where Adam Road Hawker Centre is.
This is one of those hawker centres that keeps its environment clean, which is why they have me as a customer. I try my best not to patronise dirty hawker centres that do not up keep their place even if their food is good. I find that cleanliness is the most important aspect of how a hawker centre must maintain to ensure that they can attract the majority of people. Of course the food must be good as well. I also make sure that the specific hawkers that I purchase my food from are clean by examining their stalls first before I order. Most of their stalls there are Malay and Indian with a few Chinese ones. I will be featuring some of my favourite stalls in other articles.

Cleanliness: 7.5/10
Address : Adam Road.
Parking : Easy

No comments: