Monday, July 21, 2008

Bee Heong Palace Restaurant - (65)62229074

I have been wanting to try this Teochew restaurant for a while and finally did. Can't count how many times I have walked past it and did not patronise it. Mmm! Mmm! No regrets. The food is really very good. I ordered 6 varieties of food. Starters of duck salad and cold dish (6 varieties), fish maw soup, scallop with spinach, stewed pork leg stuffed with mushroom and chestnut served with steam buns, and ended dinner with yam paste as dessert. The whole meal with 2 lime juice, 2 soft drinks and Chinese tea, cost $98.10. Definitely going back to try other dishes that they have. Looked through the whole menu and know what I want on my next visit.




Food: 7.5/10. Service: 8/10.




Address : 132-134 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore 068600.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, this is a popular restaurant in business area. very crowded over lunch on weekdays