Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zaiton Satay - Stall No.7, Adam Road Hawker Centre

I have been eating satays since I was very, very young and it is one of my favourite Malay food. I used to live in a shophouse and next door is a side road stall selling satays and almost every night I will eat 5 sticks until I went overseas to study. Nowadays, in Singapore, each time I crave for satays and its sauce I will go and buy them from Zaiton Satay Stall 7 at Adam Road Hawker Centre. The satays are very well seasoned, soft and the best thing is you can even eat them without the sauce. There are 4 types of satays sold - beef, beef tripe, chicken and mutton. The beef tripe is very delicious and a bonus to me as very few stalls sell them. To me, Zaiton beef tripe is the best. I haven't yet found another stall that sells beef tripe satay of that quality. 5 beef, 5 beef tripes, and 10 chicken satays and 2 ketupat (Malay rice cake) cost me $11.00.


Ratings : 8/10
Service : Friendly
Address: Adam Road Hawker Centre, Stall N0. 7
Opening Days & Time : Tue to Sun & 11.00am to 10.00pm



No comments: