Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nasi Singapura - Stall No.3, Adam Road Hawker Centre

I love Malay food and I found that the dishes from this particular stall are of very good standard. I have tried most of their dishes and like them very much. The dishes I have tried are eggplant with chillies, beef rendang, curried chicken liver (my favourite), fried fish, ikan bilis with peanuts, potato cutlets and sotong. There are other dishes which I have wanted to try but as yet have not. I do not know why each time I am there, I always end up with roughly the same dishes. I suppose the reason might be because I do not eat at the stall everyday so by the time I go back I miss the same dishes so I ended up ordering them again. Today I bought 2 pieces of beef rendang, eggplant with chillies, curried chicken liver and ikan bilies with peanuts, without rice - the lot cost me $9.00. For your information, I am very particular where food is concerned because I do not like to eat the same types of food in a short space of time. I like to "rotate" my food as I believe that different food offers different types of nutrition. I apply this to my drinking and eating of fruits as well. I will feature my favourite fruit juice stall on my next review.


Ratings : 8.5/10
Address : Adam Road Hawker Centre, Stall No.3.
Opening Days & Time : Mon to Sat & 7.00am to 5.00pm










No comments: